Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow

Late night and morning yesterday. Played cards literally ALL day, putting up mad hands. Meet up with "Mr.Backerman" around 10ish. We went over some hands, things I could have done better worse.. Too my surprise he actually said i played certain scenarios good. Yay for me. Some times all you need is just that person to really DISECT your play tilll your blue in the face. Just a Quick thanks out to him, Im definetally noticing a big diffrence in my play already.. Played for about another 3-4 hrs, then i watched his play, and picked up on some good pointers. Over all 4 AM in the morning came rather quick.

Slept so late today I wasnt abe to get a good session in just yet wanted to wake up some more.. priobaly play a good 2-3 hr session .. after all it is Friday, and i should be loveing/ spending time with my fiance'.
well wish me luck.. im gonna post up some before coaching graphs as well as some, post coaching graphs.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment