Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It has to start somewhere

hey
haven't been a member to long but i figured what better way to start my postings than with a journey post. just got my pt3 up and running, and im on a mission. I have 6.50$ in my FT account right now and like i said im on a mission. Not so much to take 6.5 and turn it into millions but to build my strength in following proper bankroll management. Granted, I know im already breaking the golden rule of not playing with enough buy ins, but I'm not depositing till i can prove to my self i can follow proper BM. Soo come along for the ride, i'll be posting updates daily.

I'll be playing .01/.02 and possibly the daily dollar or ferguson depending on how i feel. But like i said my main focus is BM and building off that

No comments:

Post a Comment