Wednesday, September 16, 2009

day 3, Not amussed to an extent

Well I sat home all day and shadowed my boy while he was 9 table 25 50 cent. was not the day for KK thats for sure. But over all he did have a positive day.

Around 2-3 ish i got the message, sweet lets talk my play and tweak things around. As well as do some more shadowing, with Mr. Backerman, lol. He definitely pointed out some leaks in my game, and I just felt so blind for not noticing them, jeez I've been playing holdem' years now, more so every, since January. But all and all things were good. Funds ended up getting transfered and I went on my merry way as he watched me play and i spoke about why I played something a certain way, and he'd give me his sight, etc.. overall awsome experiance to be able to have a "coach sit there watching u through your every moves and then telling u well i would have done it this way or you did it the right way.

Then i hit the brick.put up decent numbers not to shabby seen the highs, hit the lows. But I'll be back for to attack the drunks that come on late night. Supposed to be easy money. Now that the game has been tweaked I think it will be..

I'm gonna start posting my " hand of the day" up , its gonna be the handthat i thought was the most difficult, i may have either won it or lose it or well folded to it. Just looking for your insight.

As well as the hand of the day, def will be putting up my quote of the day. just something i like to do to help eleviate negative, and inspire prosporus journy's

one more side not. graphs will be start be putting up Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment