Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 1 conclusion Start day 2

Well my day went pretty well yesterday, I played for ruffly 8 hrs total at a friends house, while he was playing .25 .50 nlh. Watched some football. Was up about $5 on the night, and was gonna head home. When he hit me with"hey I'll stake you for the maddness tonight if you want" me wanting to build my roll and knowing I have done fairly well in that tourny took his stake. Only problem hes 20 min away and the madness was starting in 10, so i sat out 10 min till i got home to get on my desktop. Just when i thought i was in the clear driving home, i get pulled over and get a ticket for my headlight being out(sighs). Fianally got in the door 30 min later, little jerked about the ticket, I start playing the madness. Didn't do to bad for being short staked because of the layover. was card dead for a couple orbits, stole some blinds to make up some ground. Only to get KK right after the first break. I'm in late postion I raise it 4 times to 2 limpers, guy in the bb re raises me, with a high flop % , I call. flop comes xxA, the one card i didn't want to see, he checks i continuation bet, he re raises me all in. Like come one dude WTF. Respecting the fact that he could and probally was playing Arag, I fold but took a huge hit in chips, and to later get donked out top 2 over rivered set.

Cash didnt go so well, guess you can say i tilted. I usually always play 1-2 tables while in the madness it helps me with patience, and with the roll if im doing good lol. this time i guess you can say it backfired on me, all the cash i won in the day and the rest of my roll, dissappeared. set after set, rivered flush after rivered flush. But this is why my bankroll must be able to stand the stakes I play.

Day 2: ready for some free rolls and friday rakeback to get here

No comments:

Post a Comment