Wednesday, December 30, 2009

been a while but im back

Hey,
Well its been a while since I last updated my blog..things went pretty sour... alot went to my head inregards to the stakes I was playing and thinking i could beat other stakes. I also managed to lose my stake with mr backerman. He taught me a lot and helped me realize quite a few things.

For xmas my lovely fiance' bought me Harrington on cash vol 1 and 2. After some long reading ( a must read for cash games players in my eyes) I decided i was going to give full ring micros another shot.
With only .41 in my account I slowly but easily turned it into 4.00, and am now grinding back up hopefully. I'm trying not to deposit till i can afford to deposit quite a bit, hopefully putting me in for 5nl or 10nl. I truly believe i can grind those stakes and be +EV . well ill be sure to keep this more up to date.
Thanks to the followers and Happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment